I worked for months, working 12- hour days cleaning floors and taking wallpaper down with the baby on my back, and others climbing in the playpen. Ha! The whole thing started to be clear, but was still far from being finished. The house would need an enormous amount of work as well as a passion for shopping. My three sons and me looked for treasures hidden attending estate sales in order to reduce my expenses. Each week we would spend the week of Thursday through Saturday at estate sales and garage sales buying brand new furniture. After that, I painted and sanded in the driveway in the week. The furniture looked like this... and that's the place I discovered my love to restore. I kept on restoring furniture even after we had furnished our house. There was a spot in the market that I could sell my items. It was possible to expand the market because I had numerous pieces I needed. Over 1000 people visited my home in just one weekend, to shop for everything that was on the ground. ...
Comments
Post a Comment